Jeon Jung-kook is a world-famous singer and songwriter from South Korea. He is one of the important members of the South Korean boy band BTS. Jung kook is having nearly about 1 billion fans following from all over the world. He looks very beautiful and having a good physique which impressed many girls. His dancing style and expression attracted everybody and his own way of stealing hearts made him a superstar in the BTS band group. He is the second person in BTS who is having a large fan base.
Jung Kook Early Life and Family
Jeon Jung Kook was born and brought up in Busan, South Korea on Sep1, 1997 and he is 24 years old. Details about his father’s name are Mr. & Mrs. Jeon and mother are not available but Jungkook is having an elder brother named Jeon Jung-Hyun. He completed his primary education in Baekyang Elementary and Middle School in Busan. Then he completed her secondary education in the middle school in Seoul. In his childhood, Jungkook loves G-Dragon singers and pop musicians very much and he inspired him. In the early stages of life, Jungkook was very much interested in Badminton sports and he want to become a player in it. But later by seeing G- Dragon’s performance in the “Heart-Breaking” album he decided to become a singer. He graduated from Seoul’s School of Performing Arts, an arts high school, in 2017.
In the year 2011, Jungkook auditioned for the South Korean Talent show Superstar and he is not selected. But he received some cinema offers from the seven Entertainment Companies. In those days RM was a famous singer and rapper in South Korea. RM is the leader of the BTS Band and Rm dancing skills was highly appreciated and liked by many peoples. SO Jungkook decided to join the BTS team and started to learn dancing. To improve and learn new skills on dancing Jung kook decided to move to Los Angels, America to learn dancing from the Company called Movement lifestyle. In November 2016, he decided to forgo taking the CSATs, Korea’s nationwide university entrance exam. As of 2020, he is enrolled at Global Cyber University, majoring in Broadcasting and Entertainment.
Jeon Jung Kook Career
Jung Kook’s career started in the year 2013 along with RM in Bangtan Boys formally called BTS. BTS is a team of seven youngsters from the South Korean Hip-Hop and Rapper team who introduces many albums in the label of BTS. It was formed in 2010 and debut under Big Hit Entertainment in the year 2013.
- 2013- Jung Kook joined in BTS band and gave his first debut album “2 cool 4 Skool”. It was released on Jun 12th 2013 under Big Hit Entertainment and distributed by Leon. This album consist of two singles “No More Dream” and “We Are Bullet Proof pt 2”. This album reaced all over the world and received a good response which brings a huge fame for BTS Band.
- 2015- Jung Kook Participated in “One Dream, One Korea” campaign. He sung a song along with numerous Korean artists in memory of the Korean War.
- 2016- Jung Kook sung his three song under BTS. First song named “Begin” under the album “Wings”, which depits the story of Jung Kook who moves to souel to thank his fellow members for taking care of him in hard times. The Second song named “a future bass song titled “Euphoria”, was released with an accompanying nine-minute short film on April 5, 2018, as the introduction to the third part of BTS’ “Love Yourself” series. The third solo, off the band’s 2020 studio album Map of the Soul: 7, is a strobing R&B song about forgoing teenage experiences because of his career.
- 2018- Jung Kook was credited as one of the main producer of BTS. In the same year the whole BTS band received a “Order of Cultural Merit” by the President of South Korea.
- 2018- Jung Kook also perfomed in the “We Don’t Talk Anymore” with original singer Charlie Puth in a special collaboration stage during the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards.
- 2020- Jung Kook realeased his solo song named “”Still With You”, for free on platforms such as SoundCloud as a part of BTS’ yearly debut celebrations.
Awards And Achievements
- In the year 2019 he was ranked third most-loved celebrity of the year in South Korea conducted by Gallup Korea.
- Jung koook placed first for 10 weeks in a row for magazine Hi China, under the most beloved celebrities list in China.
- He is also very famous in the social media ad his vdeo released on 2018 became one of the most retweeted video of the year in South Korea.
- “Sold Out King” is the nick name of Jung Kook given by his fans. This is because the things ehich he uses often is sold out in hte market highly and quickly.
- He is one of the fahion trend setter in the South Korea as his cosutumes are seen largly weared by many co- celbrities of Jung Kook in South Korea
- In the year 2019 Jung Kook became one of the most searched person in the google search engine.
- He also setting many records in social media like most retweeted celebrity name in Twitter, Ranked first celebrity on Tumblr, Most searched person on the YouTube and many more.
- To legalize tatoos on South Korea one law maker used Jung Kook picture and got victory too.
- MTV Millennial Awards for Global Instagrammer in 2019
Appearance of Jung Kook
Jung Kook Looks very beautiful and he looks like a Korean boy. Jung Kook doesn’t have a mustache and looks very shiny. He is 24 years old boy having beautiful impressive looks and expressions which attracts many young age girls. Jung Kook is 5’6 feet in height and has 58 kgs of weight. He maintains his body by doing regular exercise and a fixed diet plan.
Jung Kook Affairs/wife
He is currently single and unmarried. But before a year he was seen in a relationship with the K-Pop Singer K-pop stars Jeong Ye In of the group ‘Lovelyz’. Before her, he was rumored to date with CUBE trainee Ko So-Hyun. Many of his social media posts reveal that Jung hook is in a serious relationship with Ko So-Hyun. They also kept their nickname as Cookie and Mochi which was becoming a piece of viral news on social media.
Net Worth of Jung Kook
His net worth is estimated approximately to be 20 million USD. His main source of income is Songs, Trailers, Reality shows, Stage Performance. Jung Kook is one of the fashion trendsetters in South Korea so he also engaged with many fashion ads. Apart from music and cinema Jung kook is not getting any fixed income.
Interesting Facts About Jung Kook
- He is the youngest member of Bangtan Boys (BTS).
- Jung Kook is one of the youngest millionarie in South Korea
- His favorite color is Red.
- He likes cooking and his favorite dish is pork soup rice.
- Jung Kook looks very simple and reachable to his fans always.
- He is also one of the 100 most handsome faces of the world
- Nick name of Jung Koo “Golden Makanae”.
- American Dancer Kyle Hanagami complimented Jung Kook for his great dancing skills
- Jung Kook knows fighting and he won Black belt in Taekwondo
- He has a wired habit of sniffling alot and wringllinghis fingers alot
- He did covers of Justin Bieber’s song, Nothing Like Us, Purpose; Charlie Puth’s We Don’t Talk Anymore; Troye Sivan’s Fools with RM, Adam Levine’s Lost Stars, and Tori Kelly’s Paper Hearts.
- He learned English language within one year to communicate with their Army’s
- He owns his own studio called ‘Golden Closet’ (Golden Closet Film/Studios). The name comes from Jung Kook’s old dorm room, which was basically a big walk-in closet and the first part of his nickname, Golden Maknae. This is where he recorded his covers and such before moving to the new current dorm.
- Jung Kook reads Comic books
- “Perfect Christmas” (with Jo Kwon, Lim Jeong-hee, Joohee and RM) (2013)
- “One Dream One Korea (Original Ver.)” (with Various Artist) (2015)
- “I’m In Love” (with Lady Jane) (2016)
Songs credited under BTS
- “Begin” from Wings (2016)
- “Euphoria” from Love Yourself: Answer (2018)
- “My Time” from Map of the Soul: 7 (2020)
- “I Know” (with RM) (2016)
- “So Far Away” (with SUGA and Jin) (2017)
- “Euphoria (DJ Swivel Forever Mix)” (2019)
- “Still With You” (2020)
Jung Kook Movie List
|2018||Burn The Stage|
|2019||Love Yourself in Seoul|
|2019||Bring The Soul|
|2020||Break The Silence|
|Name||Jeon Jung Kook|
|Date of Birth||Sep 1, 1997|
|Birth Place||Busan, South Korea|
|Living In||South Korea|
|Father Name||Mr. Jeon|
|Mother Name||Not Available|
|Siblings||One elder brother named Jeon Jung-Hyun|
|Schoolings||Baekyang Elementary School, Busan|
Singu Middle School, Seoul
|College||Seoul Performing Arts High School, Seoul|
|Hobbies||Teakwondo and Badmiton|
|Net Worth||10 Million USD|
|Facebook Account||No Official Account|
|Instagram Account||No Official Account|