Tooth bleaching is one of the most common procedures in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Bleaching teeth is one of the most cost-effective and conventional dental treatments practiced by professionals for discolored teeth. It serves to be a better procedure in comparison to other aggressive procedures like bonding, crowning, and veneering to enhance the smile of an individual.
As a dentist, you might suggest the use of different tooth bleaching procedures, including a world-class dental bleaching kit for at-home use. Due to such advanced use, tooth whitening is regarded as one of the simplest and minimally invasive treatments for aesthetic improvement of discolored teeth. Additionally, it also presents scope for a low-cost dental treatment in comparison to other restorative aesthetic alternatives. Therefore, it has become a highly sought-after choice by patients in search of improved smiles.
Types of Stains to Work Upon
The apparent color of the tooth is a combination of the innate color and the stains present on and within the tooth surface. When chromogens are deposited on the tooth layer, they end up discoloring the surface and leading to stains. Extrinsic stains take place when elements like tea, tobacco, medicines, coffee, red wine, and plaque attach themselves directly to the tooth.
More persistent stains can be effectively removed with the help of dental bleaching. In-office or at-home dental bleaching kits can be immensely useful in this case.
How Does Dental Bleaching Work?
Bleaching serves to be a whitening or decolorization process that occurs on a surface. The color-producing materials on the surface are usually organic compounds possessing the capability of destroying chemical bonds between different compounds. Usually, hydrogen peroxide is one of the most common bleaching chemicals used in the field of cosmetic dentistry. As peroxide diffuses into the tooth, it reacts with the organic, colored materials found within teeth structure while reducing the overall color.
Common Approaches to Teeth Bleaching
Usually, you will come across three fundamental procedures of dental bleaching:
- In-office bleaching: The process makes use of a high concentration of teeth-whitening bleaching agent (usually hydrogen peroxide). In this procedure, you (as a dentist) have complete control of the entire procedure. You can even stop the procedure when the desired results are achieved. The in-office bleaching treatment delivers significant results only after one session.
- At-home or dentist-supervised bleaching: This dental bleaching procedure usually involves the use of a low-concentration bleaching agent (hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide). The treatment can be executed by the patients themselves. However, it should be under the supervision of dentists during recall visits.
- Bleaching OTC or Over-the-Counter products: OTC dental bleaching products have become quite popular quite recently. These products feature a low concentration of bleaching agent (around 3-6 percent of hydrogen peroxide). These are self-applied to the teeth surface with the help of strips, paint-on formats, and gum shields.
Benefits of Dental Bleaching Kits for Dentists
- Improved Patient Satisfaction: Offering dental bleaching kits allows dentists to provide a popular cosmetic service. Many patients seek whiter teeth for aesthetic reasons. When you offer this service, you can meet these demands, leading to increased patient satisfaction and loyalty.
- Non-Invasive Cosmetic Option: Dental bleaching is a non-invasive procedure compared to other cosmetic dental treatments. This aspect makes it an attractive option for both dentists and patients who prefer less invasive methods for improving the appearance of their teeth.
- Additional Revenue Stream: Offering dental bleaching kits can be a profitable addition to a dentist’s range of services. It provides an additional revenue stream beyond regular dental treatments. Since these kits can be used at home, they are appealing to patients looking for convenient and cost-effective whitening solutions.
- Patient Education and Engagement: Providing bleaching kits allows dentists to educate patients about oral hygiene and the importance of regular dental care. It also engages patients in their own dental health and aesthetics, potentially leading to more consistent dental visits.
Dental Avenue SDI Pola Night In-home Dental Bleaching Kit: Delivering Results
The Pola Night In-home Dental Bleaching Kit, provided by Dental Avenue, is a one-stop, innovative solution for dentists who wish to satisfy their customers to the fullest with a bright, happy smile. This in-home dental bleaching kit is a high-end product of SDI, renowned for top-notch dental care products. The kit has been designed to offer your patients an effective and convenient way to get whiter teeth, accentuating their dental beauty and boosting confidence in the smile.
One of the striking features of this advanced dental bleaching kit is the neutral pH tooth whitening gel featuring high viscosity. The dental bleaching gel has been formulated to deliver maximum comfort to the patients during the in-home bleaching process. The kit is also recognized for its unique combination of high water content, conditioners, and soothers -all of which work together towards minimizing sensitivity. The unique combination serves to be an ideal choice for individuals who might have experienced discomfort with dental bleaching or whitening products before.
Priced conveniently, the Pola dental bleaching kit is made accessible to a wide spectrum of customers searching for top-grade teeth whitening solutions within the comfort of their homes. The kit is also made available in diverse material concentrations (16 percent and 22 percent). This allows your patients to choose the desired strength that effectively meets their unique needs. With the overall blend of comfort, convenience, and effectiveness, the Pola Night In-Home Dental Bleaching Kit by Dental Avenue is a top choice for those who wish to execute in-home teeth whitening.
The overall importance of tooth whitening for patients has observed a major rise in the number of advanced dental products and procedures in the field of cosmetic dentistry. With the continued interest in tooth whitening amongst general consumers, dentists can expect the expansion of a myriad of factors determining the tooth whitening process. This will provide further improvements to teeth whitening products and treatments while offering significant benefits to the field of cosmetic dentistry. This will ultimately result in the enhancement of patient satisfaction and compliance with the teeth whitening outcomes.